Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Selfless Love?? Craps

I don’t think I am going to ever understand the art of life… was actually blogging another entry about past event but decided to drop it and write this instead.

How ungrateful one can be when you needed her… and all she will do is to tell you she is not free and want to do her own things… those time when everyone in the world neglected her and unwilling to response to her requests… who was the 1 that going through the shit and get to her…

When going to bed requested something nice. But when change over telling her how you yourself feel… they just simply IGNORE it as if you never say it before… what the heck is this!!

When you need help… help will never come… when she need helps… I will always be there no matter if it her family or work...

Why everything when I need from her… she still has to rethink and see if I have done so for her in the past before unwillingly to say yes or worse... no.

Even when gathering with people…when she don’t feel like meeting… I have to be the bad guy and said it was my idea to cancel… or even worse… she will just push the blame to me by telling tales to friends… I don’t mind being the 1 with bad impression… but at least show that what I did is worth it…

I don’t think I am asking a lot… I just want attention too… I am a human too… how cans 1 be so selfish and keep thinking for herself only…

I seriously reaching my limit… I can’t believe she just forever behaving this way especially when I keep considering for her and believing that she will change… damn it man…

Don’t think I will do so anymore… the feeling sucks… I need to love myself more… since my belief in her has been shaken…

No comments: