Sunday, October 04, 2009

Repeatly Damanged

A lot of up and down recently. Sorting out what i really want in life. A normal working lifestyle or so. Set back again for some issue. Am i really too soft hearted. i give everything i had and in return always empty handed... i try to forgive and to forget... but come on... it's easier to say than to be done...

I am worry... worry by the crazy and brainless act... confuse about the person i love and know... changes in life... move on? improve? sucessful? Does these matters if there isn't anyone that understands... supporting me and my choices...

I have never once regret the choices i make in life... though there were alot of foolish one too... Was really hurt today...

No words can describ my feeling... it's not anger that filled me but instead... disappointment... shocked.. by the very one that i always believe... if everyone in thid reality world change... this person will be the last as the person has a heart of pure-ness...

Am I wrong to think so... have I forgotten past lesson learnt? I hate to face the facts and choose to believe lies over lies again...

My pride... my happiness... just by 1 foolish act... it's down the drain... why 1 won't cherish what they have... why is it so hard to stick with the person and supporting them through the hard time...

All i want is trust... as simple as that... so i can have an ease of mind to focus on my goals...my future... my happiness....

only god knows what's going on....

seriously.. i really hate coming online to blog anymore... cos i do not have the free time to do so... and when i did so.... it's always a dismoralising entry... This is not what i am looking at when i started this blog... nor did i want to upset myself further everytime i typing here...

Betray is a harsh word...i trying to pick myself up again...believing in man kind...

No comments: