Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24th FEB 2009 Thoughts from within... memories lane..

Slacking 1 whole day in office again…Bore with nothing to do, so watch 2 meaningful movies. “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” “10 promises to my dog”. Nice but draggy especially “TCOBB”. like the part where brad pitt describe how things can be different if everything take place earlier or later just by a few sec or few min… every event play a part for something that happened. Rate it 3.3/5.

As for “10PTMD”, it’s about a little gal who lost her mum due to illness and company by her dog and dad through her growing up and the 10 promises set by her mum to her dog... a heart warming show I will say… 3/5.

Anyway…recently really quite bore… till the extend I am actually reading my own blog right from the beginning all the way till the most recent post... Have to say, it’s really refreshing when you read your own stuffs… bringing up memories that hidden deep within… the changes that took place over the years… quite amaze by myself that after almost 6years..I am still updating this blog… think next time must print all these entries out and keep as a dairy... lolx.

Set aside the jokes… time do really flies… almost 6 years of changes… a lot of good and bad things came along the years… One of the biggest changes shall be my languages… English dialog to be exact… not use to speaks in English in the past until I start meeting up the Pri school people… took quite awhile to actually adjust myself. Also credit to Sweet Jun for correcting me all these years… don’t be mistaken… she’s not fussy… I requested for her coaching… o.O Anyway, the 3 happiest things that happened these few years…

1) 21st ague 2005 4.25am – Our love story started… until now everything that had happened were like the previous day and night still fresh in my mind… *blush*
2) Grandma recovered from her illness… Till now I still believe it was a miracle as even the doctor said she won’t pull through
3) Getting my car… a Very big decision to make.

Of course… when there is something to be happy about. There will surely be some misfortunate event too. Till now… the greatest loss will still be the death of grandpa during my army time. I held his hand till his last breathe, not sure if that was considered lucky… everyone was there and the sadness in the eye of all… for the 1st time someone really so close actually passed away… regretted why I only talked to grandma most of the time for the past 20+years and so little words with grandpa… but like I said.. he will always be remember.

Read about those younger days or shall I say the time before most of us went to army… those endless night chat by playground/ s11 or just with ww or wz travel around eating… talking about how things will change after a few year and can never be the same again… cherish all the time that we can have while we are still students… now looking back.. quite grateful that I actually jotted all these stuff down… and so glad that after 5-6years writing that down… we still meeting up weekly.. not as often as before due to work and gf commitment… guess this will stick on and continue for another 10years or so…

Have a lot of thoughts after reading…. Seeing how much we have progress.. improve… the promises we made and whether we actually still keeping it… even if it’s something bad… learn from it and grow…

Wondering why I writing all these…?? Actually all these thoughts came to me after talking with sweet Jun for awhile regarding reading my own blog… had a good time laughing and refreshing the images from the past… really grateful that after so many years… most of the people that are important to me are still in my life… *Cherish*

No comments: