Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's 2014


What can I say? I guess it is all about growing up. Looking back when I was enjoying the freedom as a student... dating... and now a family man. Wow~ time really flies.

This blog is almost 10yrs old now since I started it back in 2004... I have to be frank... I started writing ever since after I got back into contact with Jun and some others... Back then, I was just a normal Chinese guy whom seldom communicates using English, unsure of the future yet putting up a brave front always. I had a crush on Jun, managed to be together, we got married and now with a little boy of our own. Amazing isn't it

The future will still be unclear till you explore it. I am glad I made it this far and sort of doing better now. I consider it as a blessing.

Life isn't just about joy. I lost my beloved grandma in May 2013, 2 days before the arrival of my little boy. Nothing could express the pain and confusion I was in back then.. My grandma was a really wonderful person and played an important part to my growing up. Even till now, I still miss her... misses her voice.. her nagging.. her expressions.. her love..

But like the saying says.. " Everything ends one day, it is what being accomplish to ensure life is not a wasted journey" I am glad that I managed to spend more time with grandma during the last couple of years in her life. Believe she is in a better place now with grandpa.

Moving on.. new job.. new role as a dad. Wonderful experience.. a child brings the family together.. this is so true. More family time.. my dad is like a 24xiao grandpa... my mum is taking really good care of our little 1 while Jun and I working, not to forget my sis and brother-in-law. Enjoy spending time with him and seeing him growing up each day though i keep thinking that he is growing up too fast.

Will find more time to update this blog. Let's hope it is not another 3-4years


Will find more time to update this blog. Let's hope it is not another 3-4years
 

No comments: